Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Free Pit Bull

Mrs Vache Folle loves dogs and volunteers to walk dogs in shelters and at a rescue group. A lot of these dogs are pit bulls or part pit bull, and because of the bad rap this breed gets, they are difficult to place. One of Mrs VF’s canine friends whom she walks is currently living in a basement for want of a home: http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=3354443

Here’s Capri with Mrs VF:



He is a great dog, and I would seriously consider adopting him myself if we didn’t already have a full house that included Jesse, who is most unwelcoming to newcomers. He comes off as excitable, but that’s because he gets very little attention and exercise. I have no doubt that a couple of weeks as someone’s pet would calm him down considerably. He is smart as a whip and motivated by play and snacks.

If anyone knows of a home in need of a pit bull (and what home doesn’t need one?), I offer Capri for their consideration.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please realize that giving away pitbulls for free is about the same as writing them a death sentence. People looking for fighting dogs or bait dogs ALWAYS look for free dogs. It'd be more responsible of you if you had to take them to a pound. At least there, if they had to be euthanized, it would be humane, and not by them having their skin torn from their bodies by other dogs and suffering horrible painful deaths. Please think about this before posting free animals.

Jamie
"We are responsible forever to what we have tamed.”

Anonymous said...

I would love to adopt a girl because mine passed away on me a week ago, I live in bristol virginia so i dont know if you all would do anything for me, But if you can, please contact me at makaveli37686@aol.com. Thanks,
Justin