Monday, February 04, 2008

I Probably Won't Vote

I haven't decided whether I will bother to vote tomorrow. I am registered Republican for no good reason, and my man Ron Paul hasn't got a chance. I don't care which of the three frontrunning GOP douchebags gets nominated.

None of the frontrunners has yet to repudiate the neocon cancer that eats at the GOP's colon. If they started talking about purging some of those bastards, that might get me interested. That's what the GOP needs, a good old fashioned purge.

4 comments:

Steve Scott said...

Old-fashioned enema will do.

Anonymous said...

You're a complete idiot.

http://emergencybackupdog.blogspot.com/2008/01/you-are-throwing-away-your-vote-no.html

I'm sure you can pick out the not-so-subtle red-flags of hypocrisy.

It's almost like there's a record full of incomprehensible bullshit playing in your mind 24/7, and you put the needle down randomly and whatever it picks up, you just type it up and post it on this blog.

( Because I'm more than certain you're a complete philistine, please be sure to note, if you recognize the aforementioned statement, I'm sure you are know a certain individual by the alias of "maddox". And if you know who maddox is, then I'm sure you know how strikingly similar your writing is, in both attitude ( aside from the fact that you're a complete defeatist pussy ) and candor. )

Busted.

Anonymous said...

I think you're brilliant, now go and vote for Dr. Paul.

Vache Folle said...

Thanks, Mel. I did vote for Dr Paul just a few minutes ago.