Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Undecideds

I haven't watched a single minute of the convention coverage. Why should I? I know what's going to happen. I even already know whom I'm going to vote for, if I vote. I won't watch the GOP convention, either. The only difference will be that most of the kooks will be inside the GOP convention.

If you are still undecided at this point, please don't bother to vote. You are much too stupid and are liable to hurt yourself, or worse, hurt someone else in the process. Seriously, you undecided yahoos are what's wrong with democracy in America. If coverage of the conventions is going to sway you one way or the other, please just stay home on election day. Better yet, revoke your voter registration, assuming that you had the intelligence to figure out hoe to register, and for cthulu's sake don't register if you haven't yet. Save the gas on election day. Save democracy. Select yourself out.

Too many clueless yahoos vote. Let's throw them off the rolls. Voting while stupid is voting fraud as far as I'm concerned.



No comments: