Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Nobel Peace Prize Nominations

I am hoping to finalize my nominations for the Nobel Peace prize by the end of the month. I will be accepting applications from would be nominees until February 24 when I will be heading off to Jamaica to consider which three of them are nomination-worthy. Rum based beverages and steel drums really focus the mind. I am limiting myself to three nominees so as to enhance the prestige associated with a nomination by Vache Folle. Eventually, I hope that my nominations will be more sought after than the prize itself, what with the filthy prize money attached to it and all.

Your application should include your name and a brief (100 words or less) explanation as to why you think you deserve the Nobel Peace Prize. I don't have the resources to verify your contentions, so we rely entirely on the honor system.

While we do not accept bribes, we do accept gifts and consider a generous nature to be a good thing in a nominee. Please submit your applications in the comment section of this post.

No comments: