Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Murder by Domestic Terrorists

Let's say I'm a hacktacular TV commentator who wants to see an abortion doctor get killed. How do I go about it without risking liability? I know that there are domestic terrorists, many of whom are regular viewers of my show, who are willing to kill abortion doctors, so I'll just vilify the particular doctor on my show and wait for a domestic terrorist to do my dirty work.

I'd be just like one of those clerics who issues a fatwa, except I wouldn't ever say out loud that I wanted the docttor killed. My domestic terrorist viewers know what I mean. Wink wink.

Of course, the public will be horrified, but that won't have an impact on me because I work at FOX and my viewers are douchebags who will approve of what I did.

Whom should I choose as the next target for domestic terrorism?

No comments: