Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Indictment Fever

ReddHedd at http://firedoglake.blogspot.com/ has a great post today on why the outing of Valerie Plame was not a trivial matter. The outing had a potential impact on everyone she worked with at the front company and every "asset" they had developed. It is a very big deal, and doing it for petty political revenge says a lot about the wise guys in the Bush crime family.

I am keen for some indictments of the made men in the family, and I would absolutely love it if Cheney were charged. I will break my mainstream media fast to watch Turdblossom and Scooter twisting in the wind. Perp walks would be nice, but I would be satisfied with scenes of bookings and mug shots.

There is a lot of buzz about WHIG, the White House Iraq Group and its deliberate and cunning plan (perhaps Baldrick was in the WHIG) to spread propaganda, mostly false, to justify the invasion of Iraq. If that was not a crime, it ought to be.

No comments: