Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Good Riddance, GWB!

I'm looking forward to the departure of GW Bush with glee. I can't stand him. The sound of his voice is like fingernails on a chalk board. His chimplike face and idiot smirk make me want to hurl projectiles. I have less than zero respect for the lying sack of shit. I don't even respect his office. He has ended any consideration of respecting the presidency for all time. Once a GW Bush has been president, the whole concept is permanently debased. Instead of Hail to the Chief, we should play the Benny Hill theme music whenever a president appears.

Also, it will be a relief not to go to bed at night wondering what moronic thing GW Bush might decide on to get us all killed.

So far, GW Bush is the Douche of the Century.

Some reckon that history will vindicate him. I reckon that the most GW Bush should expect from history is the onset of a postapocalyptic dystopia which will suck so much that folks will look back on the Bush years as better than their hellish existence.

No comments: