Brewrunner tagged me with the Meme of Fours http://againstthestate.blogspot.com/2006/06/ive-been-tagged.html
I have already had this meme and am immune, but I reckon that a mutant form could re-infect me. Here’s the “Meme of Fourz”:
4 jobs I have pretended to have when out of town and talking to strangers:
(1) Fighter of oil fires.
(3) Evolutionary psychologist.
(4) Pastor (insures a private seat on the bus).
4 movies that I wish I had never seen:
(1) You Can’t Stop the Music
(2) Caddyshack 2
(3) Jaws III in 3D
(4) Humanoids of the Deep
4 places where I lived but wish I had not:
(1) Dunbar WV
(2) Ft McClellan AL
(3) Clearwater FL
(4) Silver Spring MD
4 TV shows that I deny that I ever watched but which I actually watched regularly:
(1) Melrose Place
(3) Beauty and the Beast
(4) Gilmore Girls
4 popular TV shows that I just don’t get the appeal of:
(1) The Cosby Show
(2) Murder She Wrote
(3) Law and Order
(4) West Wing
4 godawful vacations I have endured:
(1) Club Med in Martinique.
(2) A fly infested campground in the Cascades.
(3) A cabin in Maine with feuding in-laws and their devil spawn.
(4) A Delaware Valley resort at my stepfather-in-law’s regimental reunion, also featuring feuding in-laws and their undomesticated offspring.
4 dishes that make me want to retch:
(1) Puddin’ and souse.
(2) Possum, however prepared.
(4) Ethiopian food.
4 web sites that I avoid at all costs:
(2) National Review Online.
(3) Red State.
(4) Little Green Footballs.
4 places where I am glad I am not:
(1) An Amway recruiting presentation.
(2) A funeral.
(3) The hospital.
The mutant meme tags all who come upon it. There is no escape.