Thursday, November 03, 2005

Cerberus

I have a love-hate relationship with the SciFi Channel. I love that Firefly was rerun, that Battlestar Galactica has been remade. I even like the iterations of StarGate. I tend to hate the original movies SciFi puts out. The most recent really bad original movie was Cerberus, the premise of which is that Attilla the Hun's breastplate has coded information leading to his magic sword which confers invulnerability on whomever wields it. The catch? The sword is guarded by Cerberus, the three headed dog that guards the entrance to Hades. Best part? Bad CGI, bad acting and bad writing combine to qualify this for my list of all time bad TV movies right up there with Night of the Lepus and Killdozer.

I watched the whole thing perhaps for the same reason that one watches a train wreck. It's 90 minutes of my life that I will never get back.

No comments: