Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow on Snow

Snow is falling hard right now and has been for a couple of hours. It's three inches deep on the deck, and 12 inches are expected by nightfall. I stayed home so as to avoid having to drive in the mess, so I'm enjoying the beauty of it. Mrs Vache Folle is at work in Manhattan and is supposed to go to the Knicks game tonight. By the time she gets to the train station in Southeast, everything should have been plowed pretty well. She has the CRV with 4 wheel drive and shouldn't have any problems once she digs out from the plows' having covered the parked cars with snow.

I just realized I don't have any alcohol!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Mrs. VF might do the favor of picking up a few bottles en route back to the abode :)

Steve Scott said...

Don't worry, I'll email you a bottle.