Friday, May 25, 2007

Pie is Good

Pie is better than cake if, like me, you are a pie person. Mrs Vache Folle is a cake person, so she can take pie or leave it. I reckon that means I have a pie hole, while she has a cake hole. I like cake, don’t get me wrong, it’s just that it isn’t pie.

The top five pie fillings:

Lemon meringue
Key lime
Coconut cream
Pumpkin
Pecan

The best pies on earth are, of course, fried pies. There is an orchard and store on the road from Blue Ridge to Ducktown that sells orgasm inducing fried pies. The peach is the best of all, and the apple is nothing to scoff at. Try them hot with vanilla ice cream. Then you can die happy.

I even like meat pies and pot pies. That’s how much pie means to me. A world without pie would be an intolerable dystopia.

My favorite kind of chart? You guessed it. Pie.

No comments: