Monday, July 03, 2006

Stay Away from Fox "News"

I will not appear on Fox “News”. Don’t even ask me. Save your time and energy and book somebody else. Unless, of course, you are willing to pay me a considerable sum of money. And it will cost you even more, let’s say triple, to get me on Bill O’Reilly or Hannity & Colmes. And if I have to appear with either of the harpies Coulter or Malkin or with Bill Bennett or the crazy Catholic League guy, prepare to sweeten the pot by a factor of ten. I have principles, and getting me to compromise them takes money.

I won’t even watch Fox “News”, and nothing turns my attention off faster than starting a conversation with “On O’Reilly last night” or “On Fox yesterday”. I am pretty sure Fox “News” makes you stupid, and my mind is going fast enough as it is with age without subjecting it to the brain cell destroying rays that emanate from the screen of a TV tuned into Fox “News”.

1 comment:

jomama said...

Why discriminate?

I see no value in any TeeVee news.

Now there's the net.