Thursday, July 26, 2007

Bill O'Reilly is Just LIke Hitler

Bill O’Reilly is just like Hitler. I feel that I can say that if I subscribe to the standards that Bill O holds himself to. That is, I am free to make any shite up that I want to make any point that I want, and I don’t even need to be logically consistent. If I’m Bill O, my viewers and listeners are the most credulous, ignorant yahoos in the world, and they are never going to check any “facts” I offer up as support for my positions. Heck. They won’t remember any of it in five minutes except for where to direct their hate. There’s a War on Christmas! Kill the Jews!

Bill O wants to see all the Jews killed. He’s said so many times on his program. He also wants to send all the African-Americans to Africa or to reinstate slavery. That has been his consistent position. Just look at the transcripts of his shows. I can’t find the exact citations, but that’s not important. What matters is that I have made the accusation, and, because I am Bill O, my morally and intellectually challenged following will believe it anyway. I bet Fox has put all the “Kill the Jews” and “Bring Back Slavery” episodes down the old memory hole by now anyway, so why bother even checking?

One benefit of having Bill O in the world is that it is very convenient for me to avoid conversations with people who mention something they heard on Bill O’s show. If I can’t avoid it entirely, I at least know beyond any doubt that every utterance of the Bill O viewer is complete crap.

No comments: