Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Mrs Vache Folle's Boss is a Douchenozzle

Mrs Vache Folle's new job comes with the worst boss she has ever had to endure. Other than him, the job is pleasurable and rewarding, but he is such a monstrous douchenozzle that he sucks all the satisfaction out of the job.

First off, the guy is completely incompetent,a living embodiment of the Peter Principle. Secondly, his social skills are nonexistent. Thirdly, he's a martinet. I've never met him, but I've seen the effect on Mrs VF. Frankly, I'd like to tell him off.

I want Mrs VF to quit her job and find another one. I can't stand to see her so miserable. I know the economy's rough, but she's a stellar performer that any company would be lucky to have. Besides, maybe I can put in more hours on my end or even get an actual job as an employee somewhere.

No comments: