Friday, August 03, 2007

Clinton and Obama Are Scaring Me

AAPP, guest blogging at the Rude Pundit, is justifiably alarmed at Clinton and Obama’s recent saber rattling:

“It's truly scary that Hillary would even think that America should target Osama Bin Laden with nuclear weapons. Let's not even talk about O-BAMA's plans for the Middle East. I guess his administration will say there are WMD in Afghanstan and Pakistan. Sounds like George W to me. But hey, at this point the Democrats and Republicans are scaring the crap out of me.”

I don’t know much about nuclear weapons, but I’m pretty sure that even the smallest and least powerful in the arsenal of the US would take out a sizeable chunk of real estate and leave an even bigger area irradiated. Why kind of monster would even consider using nukes in this situation? It’s off the table. End of discussion.

No comments: