Thursday, October 11, 2007

Miscellany

Mrs Vache Folle told me that she watched a CNN newsreader report that the off duty cop who killed that family in Wisconsin killed himself by three shots to the head. Really? Three self-inflicted shots to the head?

Despite the recent string of scandals, I still reckon that not more than 50% of religious right are perverts. The perverted half is giving the non-perverted half a bad name. The non-perverted half quit sex years ago except for procreative purposes.

I put a yard sign in front of my house for the first time ever. I am supporting Dave Lapine, about whom I know nothing except that he is not the incumbent, for town Highway Superintendent. My neighbor, who gave me the sign, has been battling to get the Highway Department to do something about the godawful drainage situation on our road. Every winter, a glacier forms on the road in front of my house because the water has nowhere else to go. It’s only a matter of time before some passing vehicle ends up on my lawn.

No comments: