Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wherein I Opine About Random Stuff

Roman Polanski. If he raped a girl, he should face justice. I don't care how great a filmmaker he is.

Baseball postseason. I'd love to see Joe Torre and his Dodgers take on the Yankees who wrote him off as over the hill.

Football pools. I'm not in one, so I don't have to follow football not even a little bit.

Surrogates. Entertaining movie, albeit implausible.

Couples Retreat. Bad movie that I enjoyed and then felt ashamed that I had enjoyed it.

Johnny Walker Black. Twice as good as JW Red. I won't even try the other colors. I can't afford them so it's best that I don't know what I'm missing.

Sushi. Better out West.

Net Flix. We're in a free trial, and so far we're loving it. We've rented the first seasons of Mad Men and Weeds and are now on Season One of Battlestar Galactica. All the movies in my queue are TV shows, mostly British.

Facials. Got one Monday, and I look great. I'm going to get them regularly.

Massages. Every three weeks at a minimum is a necessity.

Heel spurs. Bad.

No comments: