Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Pit bulls are the best dogs in the world, and anyone who thinks otherwise is not a good person

My large American Bull Terrier is the best natured dog I have ever known. Given his size and strength, I suppose that a bad natured dog would have been hunted down by angry villagers with torches and pitchforks long ago or that he would be employed in illicit dog fighting. In my work with shelter and rescue dogs, all the pits are great.

My spouse has been advocating for the placement of pit bulls in sitcoms in order to counteract the bad press they get all the time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dam said like a pro pitbulls r the best all haters fuk u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geo said...

I'm not an animal person, but my wife and I were conned into taking over the care of a 9 year old chihuahua some years back. We recently had him put down. Old age, blindness, hard of hearing, stones in his urethrea, incontinence. He was always my wife's dog more than mine. Talk about a viscious dog! A biter and a nipper and a growler and snapper. It's a good thing the chihuahua isn't the size of a pit bull! I'd be dead!